Re: [LUG] Hello World

Hi Alex,

  Thanks. Good to know itâs an active community!

Steve

From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of alex mclennan
Sent: 11 September 2013 17:44
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] Hello World

welcome Steve,the guy/girls in these groups are brilliant,always willing to help out with problems even when the subject might be way above my head.

take care

alex the noob

Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 4:00 PM

Subject: [LUG] Hello World

Afternoon all.

Just stumbled across your website / mailing list, so I thought Iâd subscribe and say Hi

Iâm a bit confused by how Exeter LUG and D&C LUG seem to overlap, so Iâm not sure whether to drive all the way to Exeter this Friday, or wait until next Saturday and just go up the road to Holsworthy... (I live nearer there)

Cheers,

Steve