Re: [LUG] Software Freedom Day is VERY soon.

If your NOT even prepared to do that .... what are you doing on this list in the first place?

Er, talking about linux and sharing clue.

I've never claimed to be sociable and the level of help I decide to give to this or any other hobby is rather down to me. Appreciate your passion, but ease up on the emotional blackmail please!