Re: [LUG] Software Freedom Day is VERY soon.

No! More emotional blackmail! Got you thinking and talking...

What, you think being useful and friendly and helpful is all we want from you? Get your rear down here!

"Hobby"? "Hobby"?! This is jihad!

BTW.... I'm not going. Do as I say, not as I do!

Sent from my Mac.