Re: [LUG] Archlinux on the RPI and the PI camera

On 01/08/13 21:01, Brad Rogers wrote:
> I don't blame the manufacturers, I blame people's inherent lack of
> technical know-how.  Or at least, their unwillingness to acquire it.

Riiiiiight...

'Cos you obviously spotted the firmware flaws immediately with your
magical sixth sense and thus weren't effected.

Damn those idiot end users for buying technical products without
conducting their own full code review, firmware disassembly and security
audit.

Good grief man, even I don't do this. You know you really *should* be
blaming the manufacturers - whom after all, shipped broken crap and
received perfectly good money in exchange.

Maybe you were being sarcastic, and I just missed it. Or maybe you just
wrote something a bit silly?

Regards