[LUG] Archlinux on the RPI and the PI camera

Hi guys,

I'm getting into the PI and I've since started a site recording my
tips and tricks:
http://archpi.dabase.com/

Be great if could share it and contribute to it so Google picks up on it.

My project atm is to tame gstreamer to stream h264 h/w encoded stream
to my icecast 2.4 server, in order to play back video with HTML5 like
so:

<video controls src=http://cast.dabase.com/test.mpg>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hendry/9404726617/

I'm moaned that the PI couldn't be used as a security camera in the
past on this list, though after playing with the PI camera, I think
I'm changing my tune! This should be better and a 1/3 of the cost of a
http://www.y-cam.com/

Kind regards,