Re: [LUG] wodim v Brasero

On 18.07.2013 18:58, bad apple wrote:
On 18/07/13 16:51, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
My car stereo isn't so lucky. It does CDs, it does CDRWs nicely (I
have come across quite a few CD players that can't handle CDRW discs)
and it'll happily play MP3s from a CD. It has no 3.5mm input, it has
no USB... just radio and CD/MP3CD. Grant.
Yeah, car stereos and rescue CDs seem to be the main burning candidate
here, as I thought. Presuming your car stereo has a radio, and you have
a mp3 player of some kind, have you thought about those little adaptors
that plugin to your device and then transmit the signal via FM to your
radio? I think that they are technically illegal - hang on, quick
internet search - no, wait, they're not: apparently, the ban was lifted
back in 2006 sometime. I've never used one personally, but it has to be
better than juggling stacks of CDs surely?

Regards

tried one of them, it was crap, even when selotaped to the radio, but then maybe I should have spent more than £5 and not bought it at Tesco....