Re: [LUG] wodim v Brasero

On 18/07/13 16:51, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
> My car stereo isn't so lucky. It does CDs, it does CDRWs nicely (I
> have come across quite a few CD players that can't handle CDRW discs)
> and it'll happily play MP3s from a CD. It has no 3.5mm input, it has
> no USB... just radio and CD/MP3CD. Grant.

Yeah, car stereos and rescue CDs seem to be the main burning candidate
here, as I thought. Presuming your car stereo has a radio, and you have
a mp3 player of some kind, have you thought about those little adaptors
that plugin to your device and then transmit the signal via FM to your
radio? I think that they are technically illegal - hang on, quick
internet search - no, wait, they're not: apparently, the ban was lifted
back in 2006 sometime. I've never used one personally, but it has to be
better than juggling stacks of CDs surely?

Regards