Re: [LUG] K3B Question

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 03:02:24PM +0100, bad apple wrote:

This made me raise an eyebrow though:

c)  Convert to ogg / mp3. This can run overnight

Overnight? Henry, just how slow is your computer! I regularly encode
15Gb anime transport streams through massive filter chains at CRF 18 and
even that doesn't take overnight.

24 CDs for Harry Potter takes a while. It also slows the machine: I find it easier to run overnight

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately