Re: [LUG] K3B Question

On 17/07/13 22:55, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
> On 17 July 2013 22:52, <davidson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:davidson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     re brasero: i've frequently had trouble using brasero and other
>     similar gui apps in the past.  rather than figure out how to unbreak
>     them, i tend to look for their backends instead.
>

> Curiously I have no end of trouble trying to create audio CDs with
> Brasero, and yet K3B will happily sail through the job.
>
> Grant.

Same here brasero is a PITA on my old system,  the status bar goes back
and forth for ages and usually  ends up with a fail message,  k3b just
works,  (unless there is a problem elsewhere that causes it to mess up)

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.