[LUG] K3B Question

I am used to ripping audio CD's using K3B. This way I can have my favourites stored together in one place on my HD.

However, for the first time, I need to copy/rip a couple of tracks from one CD to another one. I have done some researching, but cannot find how to do this. Having burned the two tracks to a folder on my HD I cannot seem to be able to simply copy them to a CD-R disk.

I am obviously missing something here.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Also, my HD files are type ogg. Will this work when copied over to another CD, which is then put into a normal CD player?

Thanks

Neil