Re: [LUG] Home router settings was Re: FW:

tbh i would leave upnp on, it makes using the internet easire most internet programs on the pc either support it or work better with it switched on

On 17 June 2013 09:10, Martijn Grooten <sweetwatergeek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:01 AM, Tony Sumner wrote:
> I had a look and the box 'turn UPnP on' had a tick in it. I unchecked it,
> is that right?

Yes.

If you do need to open a port for some reason, it's a fairly trivial
thing to do, and should you struggle, there are a gazillion sites that
explain how to do it.

Martijn.