Re: [LUG] Battery powered Pi

Is is better to use a linear regulator to introduce the least noise
into the system?  It probably doesn't matter to most but I'm making a
battery powered pi/rtl-sdr radio over ip setup, just about to sort
this section out.  Seems they make 20mhz noise (10% load) - which lies
between two amateur bands I want to rx.  Stick with a linear regulator
or is there a better choice out there?

 No, linear is too wasteful in this situation you should be able to remove all regulator noise with some reasonable tank capacitors, some HF bypass capacitors and some in line inductors.