Re: [LUG] FW:

On 13/06/13 10:21, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jun 2013, Dave Foxcroft wrote:
>
>> On 13/06/2013 00:56, Alex Mclennan wrote:
>>> http:/.........................
>>>

>> oooooops
>
> For goodness sake. Why are you all so bloody stupid that you're
> blindly copying the malware URL back to the list? THUS HELPING TO
> FURTHER SPREAD THE MALWARE.
>
> Get a grip! Just ignore these messages and move on.
>
> Gordon

You're not so "bloody stupid" that you're actually going to click on it
are you? Is anyone on this list that stupid?

Particularly as in the last day or two we've been discussing - again -
the phenomenon of even well maintained Yahoo accounts being hijacked for
spamming, which this is obviously another example of. And the link, even
to the relatively untrained eye, is obviously going to be a shitware site.

Chill out chief, some of us are really interested in this ongoing saga.
At this rate, there are going to be enough cases of Yahoo hijacking from
this list alone for Martijn to write another report...

Regards