Re: [LUG] Windows NSA backdoor - website article

how credible are HP microservers for;Â
Drupal based website for self-contained social media.
mail server for your own private emails
file server for LAN and WAN,Â

e.gÂhttp://www.ebuyer.com/430446-proliant-microserver-turion-2-2-2gb-250gb-nhpl-sata-lff-in-704941-421

this has been a project on the cards for me for sometime, with privacy at an all time low - is now the time to host your own?

On 15 June 2013 19:09, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 15/06/13 19:06, Philip Hudson wrote:
> On 15 Jun, 2013, at 7:03 pm, Daniel Robinson wrote:
>
>> who or what
>> these non-facebook social networking sites are?
Â, Âgnu social there are loads, on the latter is Âearly development but
the latter is designed as decentralised social networking it puts users
in more control, ÂI will let matt lee explain further as he is a
developer on this.

Google + is your main alternative but not much better in the privacy
stakes, Âthe only way out is to take control ÂI am sure there are others,

> http://www.joindiaspora.com -- Facebook for freetards
> http://pump.io (formerly http://identi.ca) -- Twitter for freetards
>
> --
> Phil Hudson         Âhttp://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
> @UWascalWabbit         PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.