Re: [LUG] font rendering done right

On 08/06/13 03:53, Simon Waters wrote:

> they just closed a couple of Apache module bugs by removing the module as part of
> their
> long overdue transition to Apache 2.4.

For clarity that is they closed a couple of my reported bugs. Hopefully
the transition to 2.4 will close more bugs, although I'm slightly
cynical on that point.

Either way things are afoot, going to make life fun for folks who track
Sid, or mix packages from multiple versions. Although hopefully they
aren't using Apache on their desktops too much (he says with Nagios
installed and a load of development websites on his desktop).

Also get the feeling Debian is starting to struggle on people to
undertake key bits of work, but then there is a lot going on, still I
suspect new members are needed.