Re: [LUG] First Exeter Raspberry Jam

On 18/05/13 09:48, stinga wrote:
> On 17/05/13 15:19, Gordon Henderson wrote:
>> One issue we (the DC GLUG group) have had in the past is being told
>> that we can not plug anything into the mains in a Library unless it
>> carried a portable appliance test certificate (PAT). There have also
>> been questions about insurance, etc. too when trying to use public
>> buildings.
>
> The stickers are quite cheap to buy...

Excellent news, perhaps once you have a strategy on this and how to get
an event going and avoid or minimise the cost of red tape this info can
be shared with torbay council so we can perhaps have a similar event in
Torbay,

I think advice from devon cc to torbay cc may be taken more seriously
maybe also share with other authorities too.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.