Re: [LUG] Help!

I don't think I have wps on my router so, couldn't switch it off. It is a TP-Link TD-W8960N. I am using wpa2 with a long 60 character password. Have changed all the router settings and account passwords. Have changed the ssid and hidden it. Changed the ipaddress of the router. I set up mac address filtering. Have turned off dhcp. Just turn off wifi for good.

Not sure what else to try.

On 15 May 2013 11:52, Tony Sumner <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On May 15, 2013, bad apple wrote:

> Although if you haven't disabled WPS, you should really do that right
> now. (http://code.google.com/p/reaver-wps/)

If I disable WPS is it still possible to have wireless access? Reaver
looks pretty scary. I just changed my WPA key to something better and
my wife's poxy iPad wouldn't let me join, ie no invitation to type in
the key. I am not asking for help with the iPad just moaning. I look
forward to reading the resolution for Viv.

Tony