Re: [LUG] Help!

On 15/05/2013 11:52, Tony Sumner wrote:
On May 15, 2013, bad apple wrote:

Although if you haven't disabled WPS, you should really do that right
now. (http://code.google.com/p/reaver-wps/)
If I disable WPS is it still possible to have wireless access? Reaver
looks pretty scary. I just changed my WPA key to something better and
my wife's poxy iPad wouldn't let me join, ie no invitation to type in
the key. I am not asking for help with the iPad just moaning. I look
forward to reading the resolution for Viv.

Tony

could there be a keylogger programme installed on your computer,also could some one possibly have your details for getting into your router,ie if you look on the back of your router the standard name and password are (password for name and password for password)or (admin for name and admin password)or a derivitive of both.
take care
alex the noob