Re: [LUG] Avatars and advertising

On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 20:58:12 +0100
Simon Avery <digdilem@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Simon,

>Well, yes he does.
>But so do I. And you. And he can't do anything with it without seeking

Which was, not clearly expressed, my point.  Since we *all* own it, not
one of us has the authority to say what can, and can't be done there.
So we depend on our elected representatives(1)

>They answer to us and work for us but the taxpayer has no power as an

Only very indirectly.  We get to vote (or not) once every few years.
That's all the say we have.

(1) That's a misleading term; they don't /really/ represent us at all.
We merely get to vote for who is the least objectionable to us, with no
guarantee they'll be elected and, even if they are, do what they said
they'd do.

--
 Regards  _
Why do they try to hide our past pulling down houses and build car parks