Re: [LUG] valid image of wheezy debian

> Paul
>
> --
> TBH I thnk I should be in a user group called MUG. I can get the
> software that you suggested work....

> jON.

It was meant as a tougue in cheek comment, no offence intended,
(Microsoft user group MUG,) anyway I am sure the lug can still help,  I
got this working in <30 mins at a physical lug meet helping raymond,
hence group meets are really useful for this sort of thing,  if the
venue has the right equipment we could get you up and running in no time.

The software suggested looks useful as it does both md5 and sha1  the
former is used for Linux iso files anyway,  so having a way to run
checks on downloaded files is useful anyway.

Paul