[LUG] valid image of wheezy debian

    Hi, as you all know I'm having problems with my Pi. Currently I
     have a PC working and am trying to download a decent copy of debian Wheezy that I am going to fix and reinstall onto my pi.
The problem now is I cant download a decent image od Debian Wheezy. I have tried four or five times but every time I try to extract the image I'm told it's not a valid image if debian wheezy.
What am I doing wrong?
All hepl most welcomed, Jon DAVEY.