Re: [LUG] More Raspberry woes.

On 18/03/13 12:18, JOHN DAVEY wrote:

Hi, no I have no idea what the IP address is for the Pi. How might I
find this out ?
Jon.

You may be able to find out if you can get on to the web interface for your router, some will tell you what devices have IP addresses assigned.

Other than that there were some instructions on one of the links in one of my earlier e-mails which suggested using a Windows utility to find the IP of the Pi (haven't got it to hand right now though).

Rob