Re: [LUG] Fwd: BCS Bristol Young Rewired State Event details

On 08/02/13 08:15, Trevor Sharp wrote:

Dear All,

If you have young people who would be interested in the Young Rewired
State event perhaps you could pass it on. I can answer questions on
this, but the website speaks for itself.

Also for people who make some or all of their income from computers I
would also say, although it is ~£90 per year I think the British
Computing Society is a great group to be part of.

Sorry I won't be at the Exeter meeting this evening.

See you soon

Trevor

I'd be interested if there was such an event down here, although Bristol isn't that far for a day trip, it's a little far for me for a week. If my daughter was interested and a bit older then I'd let her stay with my cousin who lives in Bristol... but at 13 (which she'll be when the event comes around in August) she's still a little young for my liking to go up there and I can't afford to take a week off especially as I've got two other girls to keep amused for that week too.

As for BCS membership, what benefits do they provide other than events in Bristol?

Rob