Re: [LUG] HDMI to DVI cable and code needed for Raspbery Pi.

Hi Jon,

Unless you're doing something peculiar,
resolution, screen sizing etc
are all automatic. Just plug
and go, and the Pi checks what it's
connected to and
voila, there you have it. I changed my Pi screen,
and
after the next re-boot, it all came good.

Regards etc,

Ray.

johndavey303@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subj: [LUG] HDMI to DVI cable and
code needed for Raspbery Pi.

>Hi all , I have a Raspbery
Pi which my wife doesn't want me to plug into the TV for
obvious reasons...she can't watch the TV.
>I googled the
problem, got the apropriate HDMI toDVI lead but paarently
there's something else I need to do. THere is some code I
need to change. I found the solution on the Raspbery site
but I can't re-find it so I thought 'd ask here. Which bit
of which dev/etc (or whatever) do I need to change....does
anybody know.