Re: [LUG] disclaimer text

On 14/01/13 16:50, bad apple wrote:
On 14/01/13 12:10, Simon Robert -Cottage wrote:
(try living and working in one of the recent EU accession states if
you want to truly experience this rather than just making yourself
feel good by ranting)
I have, thank you very much.

Surely you don't think Mr Bad Apple is an English name, right?

Also, one doesn't rant to make oneself feel good, one rants to make
other people feel bad when they say stupid things...

Regards

Which one?

Mr. Bad Apple is not an English name, but it is an English nome de plume.

IMHO experience ranting makes one feel good, justified and witty (temporarily), all readers feel superior for watching a rant, and oneself dumb and over reactionary later. No one will actually believe their opinion has been overturned and discredited... But of course they should, as my opinion is absolutely.....

And I said Romania, (and Transylvania is the most beuatiful part of Europe in my opinion and you should all visit Sigishoura, Peles Palace and Sinaia and Brasov immediately), but my experience is in
България, just avoiding Boyko Borisov sueing me!. But I have friends who tried to start a hostel in Transylvania and gave up when the bribes became to heavy, so I'm sure Romania is no different.