[LUG] disclaimer text

Simons Article got me thinking we should have some sort of disclaimer on
the site (front page) that says the info on the site is provided by
members and neither the lug or members will be liable for loss, or
injury or damage as  result of the articles presented within the site.

Not sure exactly how to word the above but there are people on the lug
who understand all this legal stuff.

I guess we also put on something like by using this site you agree to
the above disclaimer.

Just covers our back.  and before we upload too much stuff to the site i
guess.

Any ideas,  happy to host on the site.

Thanks

Paul