Re: [LUG] website - more updates

> Any help or articles for the site welcome btw,

Right you are.

I've added a couple of things.

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/howto/watercooling

Whilst not strictly linux, it is incredibly geeky. And Heath Robinson.
I ran these for about a year and a half with almost no interfering,
and an upgrade resulted in a lack of GPU block and I reverted to
aircooling.

Back on track with linux, http://www.dcglug.org.uk/howto/weather  -
very short and brief. I could expand with more details and copies of
my templates should there be interest.

Another thing I could contribute would be CCTV with ip cameras and
zoneminder. I have quite a bit of experience with these.