Re: [LUG] website - more updates

On 03/01/13 13:06, Kai Hendry wrote:
> "both part of the same network", what network is this btw? I'm on both
> OFTC and Freenode, and I am wondering why there is a need for
> disparate networks.
>
> Like the bad all days of email.

This is how things were set up back whenever,   this is how things are
now, still,  until i posted last week the website had been virtually
untouched,   It seems there is now interest and members are contributing
ideas and content and offering to help with things.

I am not sure what you mean by "Like the bad all days of email. "

we are making progress with regard to web content.   The IRC channel
works fine,  This is Neil Stones department not mine I just chat there.

Any help or articles for the site welcome btw,

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org