Re: [LUG] WordPress security (was: website)

Hi All,

Herewith my two pennyworth.

Must take issue with
Gordon on editing raw HTML files.
What problem?
I've been
doing that for years, selling websites to people,
and they
come back for more. It also has the advantage of
working
over a much wider range of screen widths, as the
text re-
formats itself to suit the screen width automatically.

I've seen so many 'new' sites which only work well in the

800-1000 pixel range, and are tripe outside this range.

Some of them don't even re-format the text at all.

Let's
face it, we just don't know what screen size
Mr & Mrs
Public are using when the they view our creations.
So let's
be as helpful as we can.

Regards etc,
Raymond Knowles.