Re: [LUG] New printer

On 30/11/12 10:50, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 09:36:32 +0000
Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

Oh well, the situation has changed now. Turned the printer on this
morning and was greeted with some flashing lights. It is completely
unresponsive so I guess that is that.

That depends on what the flashing lights are supposed to mean.

So now I really have to get a new one, and quickly. And all my research
has left me more baffled than ever.

Hey, no one said this was meant to be *easy*.   :-)

Seriously, I hope it all works out for you.  Having next to no money in
this household, I dread to think what would happen if any of the computer
gear we have here dies.

Thanks. No doubt it will all work out. See my other email re the wonderful timing for it to happen. At least, as I have said elsewhere, my now dead printer has given me many years of good service.

Neil