[LUG] Installing Tenda W311U wireless dongle drivers

Hi All

Hope you had a good weekend. I'm trying to follow this install for the wireless
adapter but not having a cable I can connect the pi with I am hoping that I will be
able to download the drivers using a different machine. But it doesn't seem that
easy! I have a mac and follow the link but it lists numerous directories. Is there a
way in which I can download these drivers please?

<http://blog.modmypi.com/2012/06/installing-tenda-w311u-mini-wireless.html>
--
Kind regards

Richard Brown