Re: [LUG] IT Programming group

On 23/11/12 20:53, paul sutton wrote:
Hi

The programming group i am running at Parkfield on Wednesday evening is
going well,  we so far have access to

macs to run scratch
netbooks to run python and rtb (return to basic) on Linux so we clearly
also have access to other languages if /. when required
also 2 netbooks run windows so one of these has a language called
simple  which is aimed more at children anyway

at the moment avg member ship is 4,  so if anyone knows any children /
young people in year 5 or above and interested in programming then
please get in touch with parkfield.

http://www.parkfieldtorbay.co.uk/

if you call or e-mail ask for your e-mail to be directed to Loraine Moss

thanks,   looks like we are carrying on after Christmas, but it would be
nice to increase numbers.

Paul

Forwarded to my friends 12 year old. I hope he goes!
Cheers mate
roly :-)