Re: [LUG] Buying laptops for GNU/Linux

They have an excellent website and awesome pre-sales.

Their build, test and after-sales departments are quite a different story - I spent
3 months trying to get something built to my spec (that worked). It went back 3
times...

AC

> if anyone else has knowledge of them do tell.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT before printing this message.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email and its attachments.
Any views expressed in the email or its attachments are those of the author and may
not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement by Bow Software Ltd.
Bow IT Solutions is a trading name of Bow Software Ltd.

Bow Software Ltd
Number 5, Okehampton Business Centre,
Higher Stockley Mead,
Exeter Road,