Re: [LUG] update

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012, Rob Beard wrote:

I'm hoping to come and visit sometime soon. I understand from speaking to Gordon that it's not too expensive on the train so if I can arrange someone to keep an eye on my kids for the night I'm hoping to head down there soon for an afternoon/evening even if it's just to meet a couple of the Cornish members :-)

£16 return from Totnes. Maybe a shade more if you need to get there. It's a long day though - trains best part of 3 hours there and gets back at 00:18...

Gordon