Re: [LUG] Xubuntu install problems

On 12/11/12 13:05, tom wrote:
I'm trying to install xubuntu from cd onto an old pc. The install fails and sends me to a desktop to 'investigate further' without actually telling me what the fatal error it was that stopped the install.
I cant find any log files - any clues on how to ferret the problem out?
Tom te tom te tom

First thing I'd think of is have you checked the media is okay? Maybe try checking it in another PC too?

Rob