Re: [LUG] Raspberry Pi now 100% Open Source on the ARM side - clusters

>>> The parallax is pretty slow - about 1/10th the speed of one core of
>>> my cpu on this desktop.
>>
>> You wanted parallel processing...
>>
>> What I'm saying is that it's there now - and has been for decades.
>> It's nothing new at all.
>>
>> Gordon

>From a geeky point of view,   isn't part the reason for doing something
is to be able to say I have done or helped do this.

sure sticking 4/8/16 pis in a cluster may not be of much use, BUT its a
good opportunity for a group of us to get together, maybe with a few
beers (or other drinks) play, learn and have fun at the same time.

clearly at the end we would need to find some sort of app that would run
to prove its using multiple processors.

even if this is a simple programme to calculate PI.

Paul