Re: [LUG] Raspberry Pi now 100% Open Source on the ARM side

On Thu, 25 Oct 2012, tom wrote:

I didnt mean to give the impression that parallel processing was new - the only thing new in computing are the new group of people who think they've found or invented something new because they havent bothered to research their field properly.

I had a client a while back wanted me to help them optimise some code they'd written... Turns out they'd "invented" bubble sort...

Gordon