Re: [LUG] Raspberry Pi now 100% Open Source on the ARM side

On 24/10/12 12:17, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> ----- Message Text -----
>
> http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/2221
>
> Gordon

Yay,  this is excellent, i guess we will start seeing some real hard
core stuff coming out now.  Going back to that pi cluster they made a
while back you said it would be better if they could access the video
Graphics bit, i take it this announcement makes that possible.   So in
theory we could have a pretty cool cluster.

Am I right here ?

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111