Re: [LUG] Unstable Ubuntu 12.04 ?

On Saturday 20 Oct 2012 22:25:20 raymond.knowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Has anyone experienced an unstable mouse driver
> in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS ?
>
> Problem is the mouse darts all over
> the screen, clicking icons at random.
> The only way I have
> found to fix it is to hold the power button down
> to force
> a hardware shutoff, then restart with a cold boot.
>
> Your
> input would be most welcome.
>
> Regards etc,
> Ray.

Do you have a laser type (not a ball), try using a brush to clean out its
little hole. I have a black cat and her hair gets into the hole causing
similar problems. I keep a 1/2 paint brush at hand for the job
Regards John (Led43_xxx)
--
Registered Linux user number 414240

Guy Faulks the only person to enter the Parliament with honest intentions and
he was going to blow them up !