Re: [LUG] Unstable Ubuntu 12.04 ?

Hi Raymond,

I've had this a couple of  times in the past.  If memory serves me right, Ctrl Alt
Delete still displays the log out dialog, hitting return causes logout and restores
sanity to the mouse pointer so I assume it's the window manager has got a bit
confused.

It's not something, I've experienced often and I've not worked out what is causing
it.

Malcolm