Re: [LUG] Ark project - test equipment and tools needed

On 17/10/12 23:10, trevor@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have a punch down tool that you can use, an "auto stripping" tool and a plug
crimp tool. We still have the Cat 5 boxes and cable left over from the Kinnerton
Way project too.

And I bought some small screwdrivers for "Messy Church" so those can be used too
as long any work does not clash.

What is the plan for buying consumables like cable and sockets etc?

Trevor

As far as I'm aware the builders are dealing with installing CAT5 sockets etc, all we need to do is put the computers and server etc in.

Rob