[LUG] Ark project - test equipment and tools needed

Hi

At the last exeter lug meet Rick was asking for a multi meter to test
some fuses,  as no one had one we got round testing by replacing some
fuses in plugs.

What sort of test equipment will we need for the ark project I have

Digital / Analog multi meters
CAT 5 (rj45) cable tester (also does rj11 phone)

also have
cat 5 plug crimp tool and one of  those tool things to push wires in to
the cat 5 sockets (I am sure someone here knows the correct name for these)

If we need anything I can bring mine or someone closer can sort theirs
out and bring,   best that several people bring these tools than
everyone thinking someone else will and not having any.

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org