Re: [LUG] Ark project - test equipment and tools needed

I have a punch down tool that you can use, an "auto stripping" tool and a plug
crimp tool. We still have the Cat 5 boxes and cable left over from the Kinnerton
Way project too.

And I bought some small screwdrivers for "Messy Church" so those can be used too
as long any work does not clash.

What is the plan for buying consumables like cable and sockets etc?

Trevor