Re: [LUG] Home server

On 05/10/12 22:18, paul sutton wrote:

Erm I am gonna get flogged for this,  as I had to set my windows box up
as a server to share my printer before I managed toget it working on
Linux :)

grabs a hard hat and dives under the table.

Paul

I can top that, I had a PC running as a Media PC running Windows Media Center on VISTA! :-)

That was a couple of years ago though. Now mainly use XBMC for media playback, even dabbled with it on the Raspberry Pi too :-)

Rob