[LUG] Tablet charging through USB

My wife has a windows tablet (Asus) that normally charges from the mains.
The transformer plugs into a power socket on the Asus

http://www.asus.com/Eee/Eee_Pad/Eee_Slate_EP121/

Does anyone know if I could charge it up through a USB port? Instead of the
power socket.

(The basic idea is to allow her to charge it up between meetings in the
car)

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately