Re: [LUG] Possible meeting place/demo room?

On 14 April 2012 21:44, Philip Hudson <phil.hudson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's one data point for such a talk: This is the first year I've done two complete-wipe/single-boot installs for non-techies that have JFW, zero problems. Mint 10 & 11.

Thanks Philip. I will install Mint on a Virtual Box and have a look at it. You mention versions 10 and 11 specifically. I know that Mint 12 is out now (have just checked). Do you avoid the latest version for new users or is it just that you are not using it yourself yet? I will have a look at it and let you know what I think.