Re: [LUG] Possible meeting place/demo room?

Hi All,

Update on the Asda Newton Abbot meeting room.

The
room itself is basic but pleasantly furnished, but lacks
WiFi or Internet connections.
There may be problems with
people arriving at any time, they would prefer to book us

all in together.
Parking is available at Â2 for 2 hours,
redeemable against Â10+ purchases from the store.
Lift and
disabled toilet available if required.
All in all, I think
we are better off with our present arrangements, but we
could
keep this in reserve if the Shoreline no longer want
us.

Regards etc,
Ray Knowles.

58
>To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subj: Re: [LUG] Possible
meeting place/demo room?

>Hi Gordon,
>
>Thanks for the
tip.
>As I'm probably the
>nearest to Asda, I will check
it out and report back.
>See
>you at the LUG on Saturday.

>Regards etc,
>Ray.
>
>>----

52
>>To: "Devon/Cornwall GNU LUG"<list@dcglug.
>org.uk>

>>Subj: [LUG] Possible meeting place/demo room?
>>

>>I'm told that Asda in Newton Abbot have a community room

>that will take up
>>to 20 people - and it's free.
>>

>>Anyone
>in/near NA want to go and have a word with them
to get