Re: [LUG] Possible other venue for Paignton LUG meetings

On Fri, 9 Mar 2012, Rob Beard wrote:

Anyway, I was hoping to get down there for around 1pm ish, possibly a little bit later, if anyone would like to join me down there for a cuppa and a chat before going on to the LUG meeting at the Shoreline the address is 59 Torquay Toad in Paignton. The postcode for Sat Nav users is TQ3 3DT. Itâs just by the traffic lights on Torquay Road/Hyde Road (on the one way system) and I believe across the Weatherspoons Pub so itâs not too far from the car parks in Paignton or the free parking areas. The web site for the Epicentre can be found here: http://www.epicentrebookcafe.org.uk/home.htm

I might pop down if I remember. It's walkable from where I usually park and the weather doesn't seem too bad...

Gordon