Re: [LUG] IPv6, ADSL and FTTC

On 19 January 2012 08:14, Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Keep emailling ipv6@xxxxxxxx - also ask your reseller to get it enabled
too - also ask him to contribute to the whingey thread about ipv6 on their
synergi platform...

You will probably be in for a huge wait, when I was on Entanet and requested it (very much back in the day when they'd just announced the "trial") it took them quite literally months to get back to me. I'd actually forgotten that I requested it until an email arrived one day with the details.

I know people who never actually got a response from ipv6@ or support@.

Shaun