[LUG] IPv6, ADSL and FTTC

Hi,

I've just discovered that my broadband connection supports IPv6, but my ADSL modem/router doesn't. I would like to get a new router that does support IPv6, but given that FTTC is coming to our exchange soon-ish, I figured it would probably be better to get a separate router and ADSL modem so I could keep the router when I switch to FTTC.

Does anyone have any recommendations for an ADSL modem and a separate router with wifi + wired ports that support IPv6, where I can use the router with an FTTC modem?

I'm happy to flash the firmware using openwrt or similar if that gives me what I need (my current router isn't supported by openwrt).

Thanks,

Anthony
--
Author of C++ Concurrency in Action     http://www.stdthread.co.uk/book/